Field service staff
Our service engineers are available all week through to deliver your machines, to start up installations, carry out maintenance or make any modifications that are necessary. In addition, they are at your disposal 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to solve any malfunctions.
All our service engineers have expert knowledge and have both a VCA (safety, health and environment checklist for contractors) and a lift truck certificate. They have completely equipped service vans at their disposal, as well as an adequate amount of spare parts and reliable, modern tools. Smicon even has a mobile workshop, enabling its servicemen to carry out their work on site in the best possible way.
Inside service staff
Our inside service staff carry out repairs/overhauls of motor reducers, pumps, cutters and hydraulic constructions (such as pumps) on tankers.
In order to provide you with a proper service:
- we offer maintenance contracts ;
- we have a well stocked spare parts warehouse;
- we can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- our service engineers regularly attend refresher courses;
- we organise workshops for your staff.